Friday, May 1, 2015

Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)

This past week I went to an All Time Low concert. They have been my favorite band for more than seven years. Now that I have finally been to their concert, my dream is to meet them. 


It was hard to see them in concert because they have not had a concert in Texas for more than five years. I have been able to see many other bands that I like. Many of those bands I have been able to meet as well. 







It has been really fun getting to meet some of my other favorite bands but meeting the guys from All Time Low would just be amazing. I am not one of those crazy fans who cry and are in shock, I like to talk to them and ask about my favorite songs. I do own every album and EP they have made whether it is in the form of vinyl, CD or digital. I really want to get most of them signed. Hopefully the next time they tour they have meet and greet tickets. If they do not, I will just have to wait by their tour bus like everyone else. I should have done that this time; but, it was the last week of school on a Wednesday and I had an 8 a.m. the next day plus the concert was in Austin. 

"Hold on tight, this ride is a wild one"
All Time Low 

No comments:

Post a Comment