Friday, April 24, 2015

Running Out of Time

My dream this week is to get a picture with Judge Ken Starr.

Meeting Judge Starr is not the problem; I have met him on multiple occasions. Many of the times that I have met him was at Waco Hall during events. He shows up to most of the symphony shows and big student activities events. He also leads the law school graduates in and out of Waco Hall. The reason I have met him many times is because his seats and the door he enters through is the door that I work. Since we are not allowed to have our phones with us, I have not been able to take a picture.
"Image: Kindonnelly"

The first time I met him was freshman year and I had no idea who he even was. Alanna and I were walking on campus and he stopped us and we had a conversation. At first I thought he was some random old guy wandering campus. When we figured out who is was, it has been my mission ever since to get a picture.

I hope to get a picture before graduation. Many of my family members will be in town and many of them know who he is. This time when I get asked if I have ever met him, I will have pictures to go with the story.
"Image:Alan Levine"

Sic'em Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment