Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cooking Like a Beast


I dream of the days I will have enough time to open up a cookbook, choose recipes to make and actually make them.
"Image: Jill M"

I have time now to find recipes, but that is as far is it gets. With my busy schedule and life as a broke college student, I am not able to get to the grocery store, buy the food and put enough time aside to make the meals. It makes me mad because I find so many good recipes but all I have time for is quick, okay types of meals.
"Image: Heather aka Molly"
"Image: Masahiro Ihara"
"Image: Robert Couse-Baker"

I love cookbooks and one day hope to have a big collection of them. I love them because each book is special and has different qualities that make it unique. I have some and they are awesome. In each book there are some recipes that I do not like but that comes with the territory. Each book has so many good recipes that it makes up for the alright, and not so good ones. I do not know if it makes me weird but, I have a list of the cook books that I want to buy when I get the money. Some of the cookbooks I want are all the Star Wars ones, a few different Disney ones, The Pioneer Women cookbook and of course Julia Child Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. I. In fact, I just bought the Julia Child one and it will be here Saturday.
"Image: Peyri Herrera"
"Image: Polka Dots and Pastries"
"Image: Jacinda Santora"
"Image: C.C. Chapman"

Hopefully when I get the books and finally have time to start cooking recipes from them, I will post about it and share the recipes that I find to be delicious and worthy of sharing. In the meantime, if anyone is reading this and has a recipe they would like to share, do not hesitate and share it below.
"Image: Environmental Illness Network"

"People who love to eat are always the best people."
-Julia Child


No comments:

Post a Comment