Friday, March 27, 2015

Bundles of Joy


For me it has never been a question if I want to have children or not because I do. Since the day I was born I have been an aunt. I have grown up around babies and love them so much. They really are the greatest gifts anyone could receive. I have also had such great role models in my life that make me know I will be a great mother.
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

"Image: Michelle Paredes"
"Image: Michelle Paredes"

Now I would like to have a career before I have children but not for too long. I want a big family; so, I do not want to run out of time. I also want my husband (not currently married) to have a successful enough career so that when we do have children, I can stay at home and we can still live comfortably.
"Image: Elijah Luebbe"

I want at least three kids. At least one boy and one girl. In my immediate family, boys are hard to come by. I have seven nieces and one nephew. I want a boy not just to keep on the family name, but to raise a true gentleman, a great baseball player and contributing member of society. Other than raising good little ladies, I am excited to have girls. Besides caring for the child, I cannot wait to dress her up in cute little outfits and do fun mommy and me things.
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"

I understand that having children is not all fun and games, you have to make sacrifices and work in the best interest of the children. The love and good times are worth it in my book though. I will let my children decide who they want to be, but, I will strongly encourage and slightly push them to becoming Baylor Bears.
"Image: Aislinn Sweeney"


Sic'em baby bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment