Friday, March 6, 2015

Dream House

Someday I not only want to afford my own house, but, be able to build it how I see it in my dreams.
Now when I say build, I do not mean me but actual contractors. Now I am not an architect so I will work with someone to make sure my house will be the best it can be. 
"Image: Brian Tobin"


Lets start with the outside. 
The exterior walls will be stone. I want part of the front to look like a tower, think Rapunzel, where the stairs will be located in the inside. I want the front yard to have a porch with a swing and big comfy chairs, so, company and I can sit out there and talk. In the front I also want a flower garden and a big gated front yard, so children can play safely. I also want a big backyard. In the back I want a pool with a grotto, waterfall and slide. I want to have a playground for the children and family. A fire pit and a bar/barbecue would be great as well. Also, I want to have different types of trees and bushes that produce different types of fruit and vegetables. 
"Image: Joseph"
"Image: Caviness Landscape Design, Inc."
"Image: Mari Smith"

Next the inside.
I want at least three stories. The first story will have the laundry room and guest or kids bedrooms. The second story will have the kitchen and master bed and bath. The third story will have a play room and comfy theater. On the first floor, I will also have 2.5 bath. On the second floor, there will be the master bath and then a half bath. On the third floor, there will be two half baths. The kitchen will be big to accommodate for company and allow me to cook for many people and cook efficiently with enough space. The inside needs some more thought and work but, theses are the things I dream about. 
"Image: Reneemo"
"Image: Chalon Handmade"
"Image: Moozlehome"


I see the layout in my dreams but specific details about decorating keep changing. The details will definitely match my personality and things I love. I  can say for sure there will be Paris and Marvel decorations in my house, the rest is yet to be determined. 
"Image: Chris Devers"
"Image: Heath"




















Go and Build your own Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment