Sunday, April 19, 2015

zzZ

My dream this week is to have a good night's sleep. Trying to get a good night's sleep is the reason my blog this week is late.
"Image: Plbmak"

Getting a good night's sleep is an act everyone should be able to do. As a college student and also a senior, I can for a fact say this is a hard thing to come across. Never more than this semester have I not been able to get enough sleep. Past semesters I have been able to successfully pull all-nighters and what not because I was able to make up the sleep the next couple days or sleep a lot on the weekend. This semester has been the hardest, many nights of only three or four hours of sleep. I have so many things happening that even on the weekends I am not able to make up for lost sleep. Naps have become my best friend. I try to take a nap everyday, which helps a little bit. The naps either give me a boost of energy or make me want to sleep even more.

"Image: Rhino Neal"
This semester I am taking 19 hours, working three jobs and completing a 100 hour internship. The semester did not start off as stressful as it is now. As I near the end of the semester and graduation all of my classes have papers and/or projects due at the same time. Most of them are manageable but all together it is a nightmare and would make anybody else run and scream. As I turn each paper and/or project in, a little weight is lifted off my chest and I can almost see the days where I will be able to get some sleep.
"Image: Cyndy"

Bye, I am gonna go try and fit a nap in.

No comments:

Post a Comment